You provide the location, we supply the games and we both share in the profits!
For some business locations the most cost effective way to generate an additional stream of revenue without doing any work, is with arcade game and coin-op equipment revenue sharing.
We can supply a single game or enough to fill an arcade. We know what mix of equipment works best in what locations.
Our revenue sharing programs are tailored to each business on an individual basis.
All of the equipment we supply is either new or fully reconditioned and is in perfect working order. We provide regularly scheduled maintenance, cleaning and will promptly respond to any problems or malfunctions.
If you would like coin operated arcade games in your bar, restaurant or hotel to improve your customer experience and generate extra revenue, please call 877-640-3890 or email us for more information.
Why Use a Professional Operator?
- No Capital Outlay By You. A professional operator will assume 100 percent of the risk associated with the entertainment devices in your premises.
- Save More Money – When your equipment breaks down at 10pm, Friday night, you’ve got
someone to call. An Operator has both the expertise and parts to in stock to get your machines back up and running fast. No on-going expenses and fewer headaches for you.
- Tap Into Expertise and Experience. A professional operator knows how to maximize the ROI from entertainment devices placed in locations like yours.
- Provide Access to that Hot New Game – Operators know about the latest profit making equipment and have a relationship with the suppliers that can get you the newest
- Customized Plans and Rotating Machines – Operators have the equipment and knowledge to know what works and rotating in new games, keeps your layout fresh and inviting. That helps attract new customers, and more importantly, keeps existing patrons in your establishment longer.
- Profit Through Promotion - A professional operator can help organize and implement events, tournaments, leagues and other special activities that drive traffic to your establishment.
- Free Up Your Time – The experience and expertise of a professional operator frees you
up to concentrate on your core business and who couldn’t use a little more free time?!